Today’s interview is with Zoe Scharf, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer at Greetabl. Greetabl is an online one-stop-shop for creatively-curated, personalized gifts and greetings.
Zoe and I talk about what Greetabl looked like when it was first getting started (what they invisions for Greetabl to start is actually not what it is today!), how Greetabl uses direct feedback from their customers to help shape their company, the value of negative feedback from customers and how it shapes their product, and the importance of the language that you use in your marketing materials.
The holidays have arrived and if you’re looking for the perfect gift to send to your clients, I’d highly recommend using Greetabl!
Also, before we get into the episode, I want to let you know I’m working on something ✨BRAND NEW ✨that I think many of you may be interested in.
If you are a service or product-based business owner that is:
1️⃣1-3 years into business
2️⃣Looking to get in front of bigger audiences or gain more visibility for 2020
3️⃣Curious about how you can use PR to grow your website traffic, email list and social following
Head to brittneyllynn.com/waitlist to be the first to know when doors open to my new online course!
Zoë Scharf on How Greetabl Connects One-On-One With Their Customers and the Lessons Negative Customer Feedback Has Taught Them
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How Greetabl uses direct feedback from their customers to help shape their company
- The value of negative feedback from customers and how it shapes their product
- The importance of the language that you use in your marketing materials.
Resources mentioned during the episode
- Sign up to get on my waitlist for the online course I’ll be pre-selling starting on December 2!
- Greetabl website
- Follow Greetabl on Instagram
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!