Before we dive into today’s episode I want to share that this will be the last episode of 2019! We will be taking a couple of weeks off for the holidays but will be back in action come January 7th.
The biggest gift you can give me is to SHARE this episode with the people you know. Whether that be by word of mouth, in a Facebook group, on IG stories…wherever you feel comfortable! It means a lot that you’re listening and I’m super excited to see what 2020 brings us!
Now, onto the topic of today’s episode: fear.
Yep, we’ve all experienced it. I reckon you’ve probably already experienced is this week, or heck maybe even today!
You can know all of the PR and marketing strategies in the world… but there might be something that’s holding you back…and it’s probably fear.
Tune in to find out what you should do instead of getting rid of your fear.
What to do instead of getting rid of your fear
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- The 6 ways fear pops up as a business owner
- The 5 questions I ask myself when I’m feeling fearful
- How to start acknowledging fear and doing it anyways
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!