It is already December, can you believe it?! This year has flown by, just like all the others, and we are quickly approaching a brand new year and a brand new decade.
I don’t know about you guys but I often spend time at the end of a year reflecting on all of the happenings of the past year. What went well, what didn’t go well, things I want to improve upon, both personal and professional.
But for this episode, I want to zoom out a bit and think on a bigger level.
Let’s flash forward to the end of your life…What do you want your legacy to be? Your legacy is not your name, but how you left your mark on the world and the people around you.
What do you want your legacy to be?
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- Why your message matters
- The 4 things that hold most people back from being visible
- Why you’re doing a disservice to the world if you aren’t sharing your message far and wide
Resources mentioned during the episode
- My new course, Impact + Influence is now open for pre-sale! Click here to check it out and sign up.
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!