Affiliate disclaimer: Heads up! There are affiliate links in these show notes. What that means is if you click on a link and then make a purchase, I make a small percentage of money because I referred you. This comes at no additional cost to you. I only share products and resources that I trust and that I know will help you in your business. Grateful for your support!
Today’s mini-sode we’re talking about morning routines! I love hearing about people’s morning routines. It’s so interesting, because there’s no one right way to conduct your morning.
Some Day in the Life guests wake up as early as 4am, others don’t start until 10am. Some have a strict morning routine of writing in their 5 Minute Journal, others leisurely get up and see where the day takes them.
One main takeaway I’ve had over the past year of recording interviews is morning routines is specific to the individual. What works for one person might not work for another. And isn’t that the beauty of life?
I compiled a variety of clips from past episodes talking about morning routines and my hope is that you get some inspiration to try something new for your morning routine. Or maybe you’ll realize morning routines aren’t your thing and that’s okay too!
MINI-SODE | Morning Routines of Successful Entrepreneurs, Authors, and More!
Links to resources
- 5 Minute Journal
- Day in the Life of Tonya Dalton, Productivity expert
- Day in the Life of Kali Rogers, CEO of Blush Online Coaching
- Day in the Life of Sarah Bruggeman, Pastry Chef
- Day in the Life of John Hubbard, Cyber Security Manager
- Day in the Life of Daron Roberts, Former NFL Coach
- Day in the Life of Mojan Nourbakhsh, Hollywood Actress
- Day in the Life of Jordan Gill, Business Operations Consultant
- Miracle Morning book by Hal Elrod
- Miracle Morning podcast
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.