Today’s minisode we’re talking featuring a compilation of the one thing people do every day that makes a difference! Hear from past guests on what they do each and every day that makes a big difference in their lives.
The One Thing People Do Every Day That Makes A Difference
Links to resources
- Day in the Life of John Lee Dumas, host of the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast
- Day in the Life of Kristen Ley, founder of Thimblepress
- Day in the Life of Lauren Frontiera, founder and host of the The Real Female Entrepreneur podcast
- Day in the Life of James Hinkle, Middle School Spanish Teacher
- Day in the Life of Jyo Carolino, Fight Choreographer & Stunt Coordinator
- Day in the Life of DJ Martin, President of Bond Theatrical Group
- Day in the Life of Sarah Buchanan-Sasson, founder of Kula Project
- Day in the Life of Jacob Breach, Speechwriter for the Department of Defense
- Day in the Life of Travis Hornsby, founder of Student Loan Planner
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.