On today’s show, I have Katie Krimitsos who is the CEO of Biz Women Rock & and host of the Meditation for Women podcast who lives in Tampa, Florida.
Katie and I recently met at Podcast Movement and it was like we were meant to meet. We immediately clicked together and could have spent HOURS gushing to each other.
Katie of course shares what a day in her life is like, but she also shares the evolution of her business, the myths and misconceptions around meditation, how beginners can get started with meditation, 1 actionable strategy people can use to become more centered and calm throughout their everyday life, and 1 app that has LITERALLY changed my life. For real.
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Katie Krimitsos | CEO of Biz Women Rock
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How Katie started the Biz Women Rock business.
- Advice she would give to someone who wants to start adding meditation to their daily life but doesn’t know where to start.
- The challenges she has as an entrepreneur.
- A misconception people have about meditation.
- How you can be more centered and calm throughout your everyday life.
Katie Krimitsos is a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster, business strategist, seeker and change maker. She’s committed to brightening the light of women around the world – through her Biz Women Rock community, which supports Women Entrepreneurs – and now through Meditation for Women, guided meditations that are specifically created with the special journey of women in mind. These meditations are tools to help women reconnect with the divine wisdom already inside of each us so we may live our own, extraordinary lives.
Key takeaways from this episode
Copy & Paste Quotes -include a click to tweet (hit the Twitter icon button) – be sure to tag @brittneyllynn and the guest’s Twitter profileInstead of looking outward at what should I be doing, it all comes back inside to what is the right thing for me in this particular season that I’m in right now? - @katiekrimitsos on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet Guided meditations are so powerful because it forces your mind to latch on to something other than your thoughts. - @KatieKrimitsos on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet The big challenge I’m having in this moment is to consciously get out of the hustle mindset. - @KatieKrimitsos on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet
Links to resources
- Day in the Life interview with Paul Meier, former Lutheran Pastor
- Meditation Oasis podcast hosted by Mary and Richard Maddux
- Meditation Minis podcast hosted by Chel Hamilton
- Insight Timer app
- Headspace app
- HiFutureSelf app
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations podcast interview with Eckart Tolle
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.