Hey hey welcome back Human Connection podcast listeners! Today’s interview is with my good friend Jess Freeman of Jess Creatives!
Jess Freeman is an award-winning web strategist and designer that helps health and wellness coaches get better clients.
We chat about SO many good topics, I’m super pumped to share this episode with you!
Jessica Freeman on how niching down her business helped her earn more revenue and the strength of being an introvert
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How to use social media to connect with your audience
- What is connection content on YouTube and how to implement it in your content strategy
- 3 things you need to be doing on your website to attract your ideal audience
- How your website can connect with your audience on a deeper level
- How niching down helps you connect more deeply
- What it’s like to be an introvert as a business owner — how you can use that as a strength/power
- What it’s like being a quick start and what trying new things teaches you
Resources mentioned during the episode
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!