Welcome to another episode of the Human Connection podcast, I’m your host Brittney Lynn and today’s episode is another solo episode and we are….getting uncomfortable! Mmhmm.
Now before you turn off the episode, hear me out. I know most people don’t prefer being uncomfortable. It’s easier for us to stay comfortable and do what we’ve always done.
But…if we want to make change in the world, we’ve gotta get uncomfortable. So buckle up friend and tune in! It won’t be horrible, I promise 🙂
Quick reminder that there is still time to sign up for my free challenge, Pitchfest, where you’ll learn how to send and land your first media pitch!
- Day 1: Why PR is one of the best ways to increase your reach in 2020 and beyond and how to narrow in on your pitching purpose so you can be confident that media outreach will yield positive business results
- Day 2: How to identify the topics you can pitch so that you are positioning yourself as a leading expert in your industry
- Day 3: How to figure out the best places to pitch yourself so that you can get in front of the right audience who are actually interested in what it is that you sell
- Day 4: The tools you need in place to pitch yourself (all free!) so you can easily incorporate media pitching into your weekly routine without spending hours wasting time
- Day 5: How to craft your first pitch and SEND IT (happy dance included!)
Head to brittneyllynn.com/pitchfest to grab your spot!
Get comfortable with being uncomfortable
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- Why we need to get uncomfortable if we want to make lasting change in the world
- My own struggles and insecurities with getting uncomfortable and being visible
- Why you need to embody your message before it can become a movement
Resources mentioned during the episode
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!