Affiliate disclaimer: Heads up! There are affiliate links in these show notes. What that means is if you click on a link and then make a purchase, I make a small percentage of money because I referred you. This comes at no additional cost to you. I only share products and resources that I trust and that I know will help you in your business. Grateful for your support!
Today’s minisode we’re talking about adding more ease and calmness into your daily life.
This week’s interview with Katie Krimitsos was so, so fun for me and it made me realize that I could definitely stand to add more calming, meditative moments throughout my days.
A common thread throughout many Day in the Life episodes is that we all don’t have enough time and that we all feel overwhelmed.
Adding more ease and calmness into your daily life will help combat at least some of those feelings of overwhelm and perhaps even make your days flow more easily.
I’d like to share 6 ways how I’ve been adding more ease and calmness throughout my days and hopefully they’ll help you!
6 Ways To Add More Ease & Calmness Into Your Daily Life
Links to resources
- Day in the Life of Tonya Dalton, Productivity expert
- Calm Magnesium drink
- Kava Stress Relief Tea
- Natalie Bacon
- Day in the Life of Alli Hoff Kosik, Freelancer Writer
- SSR Podcast
- Day in the Life of Amber Runyon, Founder of Eleventh Candle Co
- Day in the Life of Kristen Ley, Founder of Thimblepress
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.