Hey hey, welcome to the Human Connection podcast, I’m your host Brittney Lynn and today’s interview is with my dear friend Dia Darling from DiaDarling.com and the Creatives Crushing Anxiety podcast.
Dia is a project manager and mindset and CEO coach who helps entrepreneurs follow their passions online while keeping their lives balanced. She believes you can have a successful online business while still enjoying your life.
Dia is a light in this world and I’m so thankful to call her a friend. Our conversation was SO good.
Before we dive into the interview I wanted to share with you about two FREE webinars I am hosting this week.
There is one tonight, October 20 at 7pm CT / 8pm ET called the Top 5 Mistakes People Make When They Pitch Themselves.
We will cover:
- 5 common mistakes people make when they start pitching themselves for media and visibility opportunities
- How to STAND OUT from your competitors and become the go-to person in your industry
- Where to start when you’re just getting started with pitching yourself
- How to know which places to pitch yourself for the biggest ROI
Head to brittneyllynn.com/mistakes to sign up for that webinar.
And then another one this Thursday, October 22 at 12pm CT / 1 pm ET, called Leaving a Legacy – How to Prepare for 2021 Being Your Most Visible Year Yet.
We will cover:
- Why you need a visibility plan for 2021 (and why you need to start working on it NOW)
- 3 myths that may be holding you back from being visible (and how to combat them)
- The best way to leave your mark on the world
- Two tricks to help you get more comfortable with pitching yourself
Head to brittneyllynn.com/legacy to sign up for this one!
Alright, now let’s get into the episode!
Dia Darling on ditching thoughts and people that no longer serve you
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- Dia’s journey through self-discovery and finding her way as an online entrepreneur
- Tips on ditching things, and people, that no longer serve you (particularly during this year of stress and turmoil of social justice and human rights issues)
- What visibility means to her and how what she thought this year would look like
- Her insights on manifestation, energy transfers and showing up as you are in the world
- Her experience reaching out to people who felt “out of reach” in the online entrepreneur space and the amazing conversations she’s been able to have.
Resources mentioned during the episode
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Get access to my resource library!
Free checklists, ebooks, workbooks, and more!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.