Hey hey, welcome to the Human Connection podcast! It is a brand new year and a brand new DECADE, how crazy is that?!
If you’re anything like me, coming back to work after some time off can be a bit of a struggle. I’m typically a very all or nothing person and it can be hard for me to go from reading and snuggling my pup all day every day to go full back into work mode.
I’m easing my way back into work mode and I hope you are too.
While I did take a lot of time off of working complete, I also did a lot of brainstorming and planning for what I want 2020 to look like. My business will probably look a lot different than it does a year from now (it always does!) and I can’t wait to roll out several new programs and offerings that I think you’ll enjoy.
One of those being…a 2020 Publicity Planning workshop!
This workshop will help you get crystal clear on how you can incorporate a PR strategy into your 2020 planning.
If you’re a service based or product based entrepreneur looking to:
- Grow your email list
- Increase qualified traffic to your website
- Get in front of more of your target audience and
- Earn extra revenue
You’ll definitely want to sign up!
The cost is $49 and the live workshop will be hosted on January 15 at 12pm Central. There will be a recording if you can’t make it live.
Sign up for the 2020 Publicity Planning workshop here
Danielle Spurge on celebrity marketing campaigns (and how you can create your own) and less is more when it comes to website traffic
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How business owners can apply celebrities and musicians marketing principles into promoting your own business
- How her obsession with 90s boy bands helps her connect more personally with her audience (and how you can use your personal obsessions to connect better too)
- Why less is more when it comes to getting targeted website traffic
Resources mentioned during the episode
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!