Hey hey, welcome to the Human Connection podcast, I’m your host Brittney Lynn and today’s interview is with Andrea Jones who helps businesses and podcasters build profitable communities online through simple social media solutions. She’s also named one of Social Report’s top marketers to follow in 2019.
As the host of the Savvy Social Podcast and the creator of SavvySocialSchool.com, Andrea is dedicated to simplifying social media through easy-to-follow courses, professional guidance, and community support. Outside of teaching and training, she spends most of her time serving her full-service clients and practicing what she preaches by implementing organic social media strategies for businesses and brands that want to grow an engaged audience online.
Before we get into the episode, I want to let you know I’m working on something BRAND NEW that I think many of you may be interested in and I’m looking for some beta-testers.
If you are a service or product-based business owner that is:
- 1-3 years into business
- Looking to get in front of bigger audiences
- Curious about how you can use PR to grow your website traffic, email list and social following
I want to hear from you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot me a DM on Instagram @brittneyllynn and I’ll send you more info!
Let’s dive in!
Andréa Jones on being intentional social media and how to work WITH the algorithm instead of beating it
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How I used social media to build a six-figure sustainable, profitable business
- How business owners intentionally use social media and not have it completely overwhelm their days
- How you can use it to develop a deeper connection with your followers
- How to work with the algorithm
- The line of sharing “too much” on social media
- The social media platform you may be missing out on
Resources mentioned during the episode
- Andrea’s website
- Follow Andrea on Facebook
- Follow Andrea on Instagram
- Follow Andrea on LinkedIn
- Follow Andrea on Twitter
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!