People can’t find you if they don’t see you.
It takes courage to be vulnerable. It is brave to put yourself out there, in front of hundreds…thousands of people.
Whether you’re getting visible on a stage, being interviewed on a podcast, writing a contributor article for a huge publication…it takes guts and determination.
But how do you know if you’re ready? If now is the time.
Here are a few key indicators to know you’re ready:
- You have a clear message that will be impactful for people
- You know exactly who your audience is
and who you need to be in front of
- Your offerings (whether it’s a service, course, membership, or program) are in place and proven results
- Your website is ready to take on increased traffic and you have systems set up to funnel new leads to your free and paid offerings
If you answered yes to each of these questions, keep reading on.
(And if this sounds big and scary…I promise you it’s not as scary as it needs to be!)
Do you ever feel like…
You’re ready to be seen as a known, go-to expert in your industry but don’t know how to position yourself to relevant media outlets
You’re tired of not being recognized and see your competitors being interviewed on popular podcasts, publications, and even tv and you have no idea how they do it
You don’t want to waste your time pitching the wrong places and want to learn how to figure out the best places to pitch yourself that will give you the best ROI
You’re unsure if people actually care about the topics you’re an expert in and don’t know how to craft a proper pitch to podcast hosts, journalists, and producers to make it irresistible to book you
You don’t know if you’re pitching the right topics and have no idea how to pitch a journalist or producer without any prompt to get you started
You feel scattered and have little time to dedicate to pitching the media on a consistent basis but know that it’s something you should prioritize to continue growing your platform
You’re ready to disrupt the media and get in front of your people, the ones who need to hear from you
It could be different. What if…
- You knew exactly how to position yourself as the expert that you are and pitch yourself on a consistent basis to podcasts, publications, and even tv.
- You had a strategic, unique visibility plan that works for you and routinely brought you new followers, subscribers, and customers
- Your team could be trained by a team of professional publicists who have been working in the media industry for a combined 15 years
- You had peace of mind and a publicist is your back pocket, someone you can go to any time you have a question about how to pitch yourself
- You were surrounded by a group of like-minded entrepreneurs who can keep you accountable when pitching gets tough and you feel alone
The Amplified Expert Academy is a 6-month program that consists of personalized & group coaching designed to help each participant go from unknown entrepreneur to a go-to expert the media is begging to interview.
You are wanting to amplify your message as a leader in your industry because your message is meant for the masses.
You will become part of an exclusive curated group of entrepreneurs who are ready to spread their message far and wide across a variety of media platforms to reach the people that need you most and change the world.
How it Works
We provide a biweekly 1-hour video conference group coaching call where you will be guided on honing in on your unique message, conveying that message to the media for maximum impact, and building on the momentum of media hits to lead more people into your program or services. These bi-weekly calls also include hot seat speed coaching where you can get direct feedback from Brittney + team.
Each person who joins the Amplified Expert Academy also receives:
- 2, 45-min private one-on-one strategy call with Brittney ($497 value) these strategy calls we uncover your unique messaging and PR plan that helps you connect how your PR strategy can support your overall business goals
- 1 team member allowed to join the calls + go through the trainings a favorite of AEA members! This allows you, the business owner, to still focus on what you do best: being the CEO of your business. But you also know that your team is being trained by a team of experienced publicists so you know that a strategic PR plan is being implemented within your business
- Free access to our signature course, Impact + Influence ($897 value) this online course includes everything from A-Z on how PR can help you as a business owner stand out from the crowd
- 6-month free access to our subscription, Curated Connections ($1,500 value) a favorite among AEA members! Our CC subscription sends journalist queries directly into your inbox. These queries can help you land big media mentions such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Glamour, Business Insider, and more.
- Monthly group & 1-on-1 support from Greatness coach Ginny Krauss ($4,500 value) a LOT of PR and visibility is all about mindset. Ginny is an expert in bringing out people’s greatness and helps members lean into what they’re most excited about in their business.
- An invitation to an upcoming in-person retreat hosted in Spring 2022 a new offering we are adding to the group program. Our October 2021 retreat is booked but each new AEA member will receive an invitation + discounted ticket to an upcoming retreat.
- Private Facebook community access + networking with other members you can ask questions directly to me and my team as well as connect with other AEA members. PR is all about relationships so the deeper relationships you have with people, the better!
Brittney is a master at PR strategy. I was amazed at how much we were able to cover with our intensive, and I walked away with a clear plan of exactly what we to implement first to start taking advantage of all of the PR opportunities that are out there for our business.
Her fun blend of humor and strategy makes her so fun to work with, while her razor-sharp marketing brain comes up with amazing new strategies every time. I highly recommend working with Brittney! – Amy Brutout Bradbury
What to Expect
The time commitment for this program is anywhere from 30-60 minutes per day (or the equivalent throughout our time together.)
This program is for people who are determined to get their message out to the masses and requires your time to nurture those relationships you are building with the media and crafting unique and effective pitches.
This program is ideal for people who either:
1) have the capacity to learn and implement the teachings on their own or
2) has a team member who has the capacity to take the role of representing you.
Here’s what I love about working with Brittney: She knows the outlets she’s pitching to very well, which means she understands what types of pieces could work well on them. And, she knows what type of information they’ll be looking for in a pitch. That part is *very* important — she provides all relevant information and the possible points to cover (all while being succinct of course), which frankly makes my job a lot easier and prevents us from having to do the always painful back and forth. – Abby Wolfe, freelance journalist
After Working Together You Will
At the end of our 6 months together, you will have an ongoing PR strategy that works seamlessly with your business’ marketing plan. What you learn during our time together long outlasts our 6-month container. This will be repeatable and applicable to your future business plans and any visibility strategies you want to incorporate into your business.
- Have a clear vision of your unique PR strategy and how it can be incorporated into your overall marketing strategy and business goals
- Gain confidence on how to pitch yourself as an expert to podcasts, publications, and tv
- Be able to effectively share your story so people want more and take the next step to get more information about working with you
- Master the art of building genuine, long-lasting relationships with podcast hosts, journalists, editors, and producers
- Know how to craft a pitch to the media with ease and easily incorporate it into your ongoing marketing strategy
Requirements for Joining
- You must have an established business (preferably at least 2 years)
- You must have a website and at least active on one social media account for your business
- You must have a proven done for you service, online program, or membership you are ready to take on more clients/customers for
- You and your team must be ready to devote the time this program needs to be effective
Hi, I’m Brittney, founder of The Amplified Expert Academy
For me, business is all human connection. It’s about getting to know and see each other and how we all create ripple effects by sharing our messages.
I work with passionate, committed online business owners who are ready to get more attention not for their ego, but because of their purpose.
My clients are purpose-driven and determined to get the word out about what they care about because they know the world needs their voice.
But, getting your voice out there isn’t always easy (especially if you’re trying to expand out of your current echo chamber.)
You CAN leverage the power of PR, you just have to know HOW.
You’ve got a message to share and I want to help you reach the masses.
Let’s do this, together.