On today’s show, I have Amber Lilyestrom who is a Transformational Branding Strategist and Business Performance Coach.
I attended Amber’s Ignite Your Soul Summit event in New Hampshire earlier this year with past Day in the Life guest Alli Hoff Kosik and Amber is truly one of the most inspirational and motivational people I have met.
During the episode, Amber and I discuss how listeners can lead a life that matches your core purpose, what mistakes she sees most entrepreneurs make, advice on how you can be more vulnerable in your every day life, and so much more.
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Day in the Life of Amber Lilyestrom | Branding Strategist & Business Coach
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- What Amber finds most nourishing about her career.
- What she struggles with in her career as a branding strategist and business coach.
- Her near death experience and how it drastically changed her life.
- What misconceptions people have about her career.
- One piece advice for business owners and people in general to lead a life that matches your core purpose.
- The one mistake she see entrepreneurs make the most.
- How you can be more authentically vulnerable in your every day life even when it terrifies you.
Amber Lilyestrom is a transformational branding strategist and business performance coach, writer and speaker. She has been featured in Entrepreneur and Working Mother Magazine and is the host of The Amber Lilyestrom Show podcast. She is the creator of the Ignite Your Soul Summit annual live event and multiple life-changing online programs. She helps entrepreneurs turn their passions in to heart-centered brands and thriving businesses.
Amber’s mission is to empower women to position themselves as sought-after experts and thought leaders through social media, engagement marketing and the creation of an online brand presence. She’s worked with thousands of women worldwide, building a seven-figure business from home, while also homeschooling her daughter with her husband and business partner, Ben.
Key takeaways from this episodeThe reason why we don't know what we want is because we don't give ourselves permission to want what we want. - @amberlilyestrom on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @Brittneyllynn Click To Tweet I'm not really interested in balance, I'm interested in harmony. - @amberlilyestrom on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @Brittneyllynn Click To Tweet The truth of the matter is, we're the only ones that think we're not worthy. Nobody else thinks that. - @amberlilyestrom on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @Brittneyllynn Click To Tweet
Links to resources
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.