Affiliate disclaimer: Heads up! There are affiliate links in this blog post. What that means is if you click on a link and then make a purchase, I make a small percentage of money because I referred you. This comes at no additional cost to you. I only share products and resources that I trust and that I know will help you in your business. Grateful for your support!
On today’s show, I have Meghan Meredith who is a Certified Health and Wellness Coach located in Los Angeles, California.
During this episode, we chat about how she got started as a health coach, what she thinks people misconceive about health coaches, her struggles with social media, pressures on being “healthy” all the time, among many other topics. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be a health and wellness coach, now’s your chance!
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Meghan Meredith | Certified Health & Wellness Coach
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How Meghan got started as a health and wellness coach.
- What Meghan thinks people misconceive about the health coaching industry.
- Her struggles with social media as a business owner and how she handles the pressure of always being “on.”
- Advice she’d give listeners to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Her advice on how to incorporate a slower morning into your routine.
- If she feels pressure to be “healthy” all of the time and how she handles it.
- How she prioritizes her own health in order to serve others well.
Meghan is the founder of HomeBodySoul, a lifestyle wellness brand for women. Meghan is also the author and creator of Whole Body Fitness: A Self Guided Fitness Planner.
Meghan is passionate about coming alongside and inspiring women to become their best self.
She believes in a holistic approach to living and that our environments profoundly impact our overall health and wellbeing. Her over-arching goal is to help women create more beautiful, healthier, and meaningful lives!
Meghan loves sipping green tea, sunflowers, and slow mornings. She currently reside in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, CA with my husband and their pup, Nusu. She is an old soul, a small town girl, and a big dreamer.
Key takeaways from this episode
“I’ve always been really passionate about health and wellness and helping people to live healthier lifestyles.” – Meghan Meredith
“I want to help people prevent disease and illness.” – Meghan Meredith
“Health coaching isn’t like conventional medical care at all.” – Meghan MeredithAs a #healthcoach, my goal is to help people create strategic, meaningful goals that they can take action on. - Meghan Meredith on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet
“You’re not going to change your whole lifestyle overnight.” – Meghan MeredithWhat works for one person probably isn't going to work for the next person. - Meghan Meredith, on health & wellness on the Day in the Life podcast Click To Tweet
“I love slow mornings, I savor them. I don’t like feeling rushed.” – Meghan Meredith
It’s so freeing to be able to say no. – Meghan Meredith
“We cannot be finding our identity in social media.” – Meghan Meredith
Links to resources
- ACE Personal Training Certification
- Alli Hoff Kosik’s Day in the Life episode
- Andrew Crockford’s Day in the Life episode
- Sleep Rate app
- Capital Gains by Chip Gaines
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Download the graphics below to save and share on social!
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!