Hi! I’m Brittney. That’s me 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 (you’ll learn I speak emoji 🙋🏻)
I help online business owners showcase their brand to their target audience through content marketing, social media, and consulting.
I’m here to help the solopreneur, entrepreneur, and small business owner to shine online and communicate with your ideal audience.
I share my tips and tricks of how I grow my own business and how you can too through my blog, email newsletter, online courses, or by working with me directly.
I’ve always loved working with other people. From majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology in college, being the friend that plans a killer party, bringing people together is my passion.
My first job out of college was in social media, and while I didn’t realize it at the time, it laid the path for me to get here today, owning my own business and helping others grow their brand online to change the world.
After graduating from Purdue University with a Public Relations degree, I worked in social media and then later a broader role in digital marketing.
I have experience working in B2B and B2C industries, but I’m strongest when I’m helping other small business owners grow and prosper in their own business.
We’re all in this together, and my hope is that I can help you grow your business online in ways you never thought possible, while always staying true to your brand.
- #BoldBossTribe: Brittney Lynn | on Bold & Pop
- #BossGal: Brittney Lynn – Online Marketing for Small Businesses | on The Social Butterfly Gal
- Episode #033: Jessica Freeman Podcast | on Jess Creatives
- Facebook Groups: The Solopreneur’s Secret To Success | on Krista Rae
- How To Increase Email Subscribers Through Social Media | on Amy Howard Social
- Social Media in 1 Hour A Day? Yes, It’s Possible (free checklist) | on Amy Howard Social
- Why Your Business Doesn’t Need To Be On Every Social Platform | on The Crown Fox
- 4 Ways To Build Deeper Connections With Your Social Media Followers | on All Things I Do
- How To Have A Bigger Impact On Social Media (And Spend Less Time Doing It) | on 407
Credits for icons on this website
Get access to my resource library!
Free checklists, ebooks, workbooks, and more!